As part of the renewal of its directory of suppliers and service providers for the year 2022, the PIA is launching a call for expression of general interest in order to enable legally established economic operators who would like to establish a partnership relationship with the PIA.
Different areas of expertise required at PIA Togo:
- Consulting firm / Quality of service
- Architect – Consultant
- Architect / Guarantee valuation
- Construction contract control / monitoring offices
- Supply, installation, maintenance of split air conditioners
- Door supplied with metal detector / Maintenance
- Supply and maintenance of strong doors
- Supply, installation and maintenance of generator sets
- Supply, installation and maintenance of the security / fire / alarm / intrusion system
- Supply and maintenance of safety equipment
- Building electrical work
- Construction works
- Supply and installation of electrical equipment
- Supply, installation and maintenance of inverter / regulator
- Supply and maintenance of computer equipment
- Guarding and security service provision
- Supply, installation and maintenance (recharging) of fire extinguishers
- Supply and maintenance of computer software
- Supply of office equipment; Copiers; Fax; Calculators; Scanners; Printers; etc
- Interior decoration building / packaging
- Office supply
- Supply of computer consumables
- Supply and maintenance of cash machine and accessories (parking meter; embosser; bill counter; counterfeit detectors etc.
- Sale of household appliances
- Supply of office furniture
- Vehicle dealer
- Auto mechanic garage
- Vehicle rental and / or Crane
- Printing / screen printing works
- Photography and reportage
- Telecommunications: V-SAT – BLR, LS link
- Business catering
- Building maintenance and cleaning
- Wood / aluminum carpentry
- Hardware store
- Gardening and maintenance of green spaces
- Pool maintenance
- Various others
The ‘expression of interest’ application file must include:
- Valid administrative documents: economic operator card, tax discharge;
- Surname, first names, company name, full address (telephone, fax, e-mail);
- By creation date of the structure; the legal status;
- The extract from the commercial register;
- Experiences in the field (certificate of good execution/recommendation letters, etc.).
Interested economic operators are requested to submit an application form in a sealed envelope to the below address or as a single pdf document sent to email@example.com.
To the General Director of the Adétikopé Industrial Platform
Plateforme Industrielle d’Adetikopé (PIA)
Parc Industriel d’Adetikopé
Rue Nationale nº01, TSEVIE – BP12917.
Lomé, Republic of TOGO.
The PIA reminds service providers and suppliers who already work with it that they are not exempt from this formality and that they will have to produce the same files.
Applications must be submitted by February 25, 2021 at 5.30 p.m. UT at the latest, marked “Expression of interest for inclusion in the directory of suppliers and service providers of the PIA”. The area of expertise in which your structure is specialized will also be indicated on the envelope.