Our fleet of forklifts allows for safe storage and transport of all types of goods, both materials for production, as well as finished products. Our Warehouse Management System (WMS) can be put in any warehouse, and it will work independently with ‘stand-alone system’, that allows us to control inventory, remote access, inventory, transaction monitoring, etc.
This is a dedicated facility in the logistics park for storage of goods, like raw material, finished products, project material, transit cargo etc. It offers both vacant and built variants of warehouse on lease. This is a state-of-the-art planning and designing facility to ensure availability of wide space for circulation of trucks and goods. Large tract of area to give scalability of warehouse to customer is available along with security of area by security professionals round the clock.
Activities included in supply chain of finished products
Precautions taken during air and sea shipment
- Placement of data logger as per shipment validation study.
- Checking of container cleanliness.
- Airbag to be used to fill the empty space.
- Cord strap to ensure pallet will remain at its place and hold the container adequately.
- Ensure that the doors of the containers are placed adequately.
- Ensure that thermal blanket is wrapped for an air shipment.
- In case of shipment, mode changed from sea to air, ensure that thermal blanket is wrapped. If shipment mode is changed from air to sea, remove the thermal blanket.
- Ensure that data loggers are placed in the shipment as defined for the respective product, customer, and mode of shipment.
- Ensure that the data logger is ON during shipment.
- During the rainy season, depending on transportation mode and route, additional layering of the pellet can be done using poly bags to protect the goods.
Following warehouse zone facilities are available
Adequate insulation to maintain ambient temperature