Centralizing the applications (like approvals, permits, licenses, registrations and other authorizations) submitted by investors wishing to establish themselves within PIA.
PIA Single Window Operationalisation
The PIA Single Window will be the only contact for the Units, which will be able to complete all the administrative formalities and procedures related to their establishment in the IIP. The Single Window acts as a central agency that coordinates and supervises the support of the different administrations and services of the State within the IIP.
The various components and services of the Single Window will group together, in particular the departments or services that will be set up by the ministerial departments concerned, namely tax office, customs office, competition and consumption department, environmental services or agencies (pollution – sanitary approval), port agencies or services, all services or agencies in charge of employment and labor.
The Single Window will be responsible for making arrangements for the delivery to Investors of all necessary approvals for the implementation of applicable charges or tolls for the use of any infrastructure or value-added services provided by PIA SAS in the IIP.
Responsibilities of the Single Window
- Facilitating procedures related to the creation of companies, including all registrations and formalities for legal operations of companies in the IIP;
- To issue approvals providing tax benefits on the status of a free industrial zone and its implementing decree, or on the investment code in the Togolese Republic and its implementing decree, based on the agreement signed with the Unit;
- To facilitate the procedures for obtaining and issuing the Regulatory Authorizations necessary for the proper operation of the Units at their request and subject to the completion of the administrative formalities;
- To receive, process and control all tax, customs and social security declarations and any other obligations imposed on companies;
- To issue building permits after submission of development plans, including architectural plans as recommended by PIA SAS in accordance with the master plan and the architect’s certificate of compliance;
- The monitoring and control of materials and products circulating within the IIP and the execution of regulatory measures on the instructions of the State;
- The Single Window will, if necessary, liaise with all the competent administrations, in order to allow the Units to carry out all the daily formalities and other steps related to their establishment in the PIA.
Set-up your business at PIA Togo hassel-free
with the Single Window Clearance.
Digitalized Single Window Benefits
Services offered under Single Window :
- The Togolese Revenue Office (OTR)
- The National Agency for Investment Promotion – Free Zone (“API-ZF”)
- The General Directorate of Internal Trade
- The General Directorate of Industries
- The Directorate of Packaging and Legal Metrology
- The National Institute of Industrial Property and Technology (“INPIT”)
- The National Agency for Environmental Management (“ANGE”)
- The National Employment Agency (“ANPE”)
- The National Social Security Fund (“CNSS”)
- La Direction Générale du Travail et des Lois Sociales
- Le Centre de Formation des Entreprises (“CFE”)
- La Direction Générale de la Documentation Nationale
- Le Ministère de la Sécurité et de la Protection Civile
- Agence Togolaise de Sécurité Alimentaire (“ANSAT”)
- Agence Togolaise de Normalisation
- Port Autonome de Lomé (“PAL”)
- Société d’Exploitation du Guichet Unique pour le Commerce Extérieur au Togo
- Direction Généralede l’Urbanisme et de l’Habitat
- The Directorate of Plant Protection
- The National Institute of Health Insurance (“INAM”)
- The Directorate of the Environment
- The Directorate of Forest Resources
- The Office of Development of the Exploitation of Forest Resources (“ODEF”)
- The Conseil National des Chargeurs du Togo
- The Institut National de la Statistique Economique et Démographique (“INSEED”)